Viking Mars Program (U.S.) -- History
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Viking Mars Program (U.S.) -- History
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Viking Mars Program (U.S.)
Filed under: History
Filed under: History -- Book reviews
Filed under: History -- Computer network resources
Filed under: History -- Computer-assisted instruction
Filed under: History -- Data processing
Filed under: History -- Dictionaries
- Beacon Lights of History (15 volumes, 1902), by John Lord (Gutenberg and archive.org volumes)
- The Eye-Witness (London: Eveleigh Nash, 1908), by Hilaire Belloc (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Historical Lectures and Essays, by Charles Kingsley (Gutenberg text)
- Historical Mysteries (second edition; London: Smith, Elder and Co., 1905), by Andrew Lang (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- Historical Sketches (London: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1906-9), by John Henry Newman
- Lectures and Essays, by Goldwin Smith
- The Man in History: An Oration for the Columbian Year (Indianapolis: Bowen-Merrill, 1893), by John Clark Ridpath (HTML and page images at Indiana)
- The New History: Essays Illustrating The Modern Historical Outlook (New York: Macmillan, 1912), by James Harvey Robinson (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Ten Great Events in History, by James Johonnot (Gutenberg text)
- Essays in Literature and History (London: J. M. Dent and Co., 1906), by James Anthony Froude, contrib. by Hilaire Belloc (Gutenberg text)
- Mooted Questions of History (revised edition; Boston: Marlier and Co., 1902), by Humphrey J. Desmond (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Fifty Famous Stories Retold, by James Baldwin (HTML at Baldwin Project)
Filed under: History -- Errors, inventions, etc.
Filed under: History -- Examinations, questions, etc.
- Dizionario delle Date, dei Fatti, Luoghi ed Uomini Storici: o, Repertorio Alfabetico di Cronologia Universale (6 volumes in Italian; Venice: G. Antonelli, 1842-1847), ed. by A. L. d' Harmonville (page images at HathiTrust)
- Hand-Book of Chronology and History (Putnam's Home Cyclopedia v1, 6th edition; New York: G. P. Putnam, 1853), by George Palmer Putnam
- An Historical and Critical Dictionary, Selected and Abridged from the Great Work of Peter Bayle; With a Life of Bayle (4 volumes; London: Printed for Hunt and Clarke, 1826), by Pierre Bayle
Filed under: History -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: History -- Methodology
- Historical and Miscellaneous Questions, For The Use of Young People (new edition; London: Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1830), by Richmal Mangnall (page images at HathiTrust)
- Historical and Miscellaneous Questions, For the Use of Young People (adapted for use of schools; 55th thousand; London: C. Griffin and Co., ca. 1859), by Richmal Mangnall, ed. by Ingram Cobbin
Filed under: History -- Miscellanea
Filed under: History -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
Filed under: History -- Periodicals
- Writing History in the Digital Age (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2013), ed. by Kristen Nawrotzki and Jack Dougherty (HTML with commmentary at digitalculture.org)
- The Web as History: Using Web Archives to Understand the Past and the Present (London: UCL Press, c2017), ed. by Niels Brügger and Ralph Schroeder (PDF with commentary at UCL Press)
- Four Histories About Early Dutch Football, 1910-1920: Constructing Discourses (London: University College London Press, 2016), by Nicholas Piercey
- Digital History: A Guide to Gathering, Preserving, and Presenting the Past on the Web (2005), by Daniel J. Cohen and Roy Rosenzweig (HTML with commentary at gmu.edu)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.