See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
Filed under: Yen, Japanese
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Money -- Japan
Filed under: Money -- Japan -- History
Filed under: Capital market -- Japan
- Das japanische geldwesen. Geschichtlich und kritisch dargestellt, von dr. J. T. Kussáka. (Berlin, R. L. Prager, 1890), by Chojiro Kusaka (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Currency in the East. Hearing before the sub-committee of the Committee on the Philippines Friday, March 27, 1902. Statement of Mr. George H. Macy. (Washington, Gov. Prtg. Off., 1902), by Committee on United States. Congress. Senate. Philippines (page images at HathiTrust)
- Current exchange rate relationship of the U.S. dollar and the Japanese yen : hearing before the Subcommittee on Trade of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session, November 30, 1982. (Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., Congressional Sales Office], 1983), by United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Trade (page images at HathiTrust)
- The currency system of Japan. ([Tokio, 1905?]), by Japan. Ōkurashō (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Filed under: Stock exchanges -- JapanFiled under: Prices -- Japan
Filed under: Prices -- Japan -- Tokyo -- StatisticsFiled under: Price regulation -- JapanFiled under: Art -- Prices -- JapanFiled under: Wheat -- Prices -- Japan
- Report to Congress on Japanese capital markets and global finance : regulation and liberalization of Japan's financial system (Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of the Treasury, ) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Japan's capital surplus : its origins and uses / James K. Jackson. ([Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, 1990), by James K. Jackson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Japan's financial liberalization : effects on the United States / James K. Jackson. ([Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, 1989), by James K. Jackson (page images at HathiTrust)