Online Books by
(André, John, 1751-1780)
Books from the extended shelves:
- André, John, 1751-1780: André's journal : an authentic record of the movements and engagements of the British Army in America from June 1777 to November 1778 as recorded from day to day by Major John André / edited by Henry Cabot Lodge. (Boston : Issued by the Bibliophile Society for members only, MDCCCCIII ) (page images at HathiTrust)
- André, John, 1751-1780: The cow chace / by Major André. (Cincinnati : R. Clark & Co, 1869) (page images at HathiTrust)
- André, John, 1751-1780: The cow chace, a poem in three cantos. By Major John André ... (Albany, N.Y., J. Munsell, 1866) (page images at HathiTrust)
- André, John, 1751-1780: The cow chase (Reprint) (Cincinnati: Clarke, 1869) (page images at HathiTrust)
- André, John, 1751-1780: Major André's journal; operations of the British army under Lieutenant Generals Sir William Howe and Sir Henry Clinton, June, 1777 to November, 1778, recorded by Major John André, adjutant general;to which is added The ethics of Major André's mission, by C. De W. Willcox, COL. U. S. A. (Tarrytown, N. Y., W. Abbatt, 1930) (page images at HathiTrust)
- André, John, 1751-1780: Proceedings of a board of general officers, held by order of His Excellency Gen. Washington, commander in chief of the army of the United States of America. Respecting Major John Andre, adjutant general of the British army. September 29, 1780. Philadelphia, Printed by F. Bailey, 1780. ([n.p.] [Repub. by H. W. Smith, 1865?]) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com).
OBP copyright and licenses.