Online Books by
(Edwards, Jonathan, 1629-1712)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1629-1712: An essay on moral freedom: to which is attached, a review of the principles of Dr. Whitby and President Edwards on free will; and of Dr. Brown's theory of causation and agency. (Edinburgh, Waugh & Innes; [etc.], 1829), also by Thomas Tully Crybbace, Thomas Brown, and Daniel Whitby (page images at HathiTrust)
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1629-1712: A preservative against Socinianism ... (Oxon., Printed at the Theater for H. Clements, 1697-98) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1629-1712: A preservative against Socinianism: shewing the necessity of faith, and that Socinus and his followers on the contrary, by making the perswasion of the mind concerning divine truths, a useless or at best an indifferent matter, plainly undermine all revealed, and more especially the Christian religion. ... (Oxon, Printed at the Theater for H. Clements, 1693-1703) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1629-1712: A preservative against Socinianism. The first part shewing the direct and plain opposition between it, and the religion revealed by God in the Holy Scriptures / by Jonath. Edwards. (Oxon : Printed at the Theater for Henry Clements, 1693) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1629-1712: Remarks upon a book lately published by Dr. Will. Sherlock ... entituled, A modest examination of the Oxford decree, &c. (Oxford : Printed at the Theater, and are to be sold by H. Clements, 1695) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.