Online Books by
Books from the extended shelves:
- Mishnah: Mishnah : A digest of the basic principles of the early Jewish jurisprudence... / translated and annotated by Hyman E. Goldin. (New York and London : G. P. Putnam's Sons, The Knickerbocker Press, 1913) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Mishnah: The Mishnah on which the Palestinian Talmud rests. Edited for the Syndics of the University press from the unique manuscript preserved in the University library of Cambridge, Add. 470. 1., (Cambridge, University press; London, C.J. Clay, M.A. & son;[etc., etc.], 1883), also by W. H. Lowe and Cambridge University Library. Manuscript. Add. 470.1 (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Mishnah: Pirḳe Avot ʻim shene beʼurim : ... Nishmat ḥayim ḳitsur mi-beʼur Maharal ... / ʻUgat Eliyahu ... ḥibarti ... Eliyahu ben Yitsḥaḳ Ayziḳ. (Amsterdam : [s.n.], [1858 or 1859]) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mishnah: Pirqê Aboth : die Sprüche der Väter / von Hermann L. Strack. (Leipzig : J. C. Hinrich, 1915) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Mishnah: The sayings of the Jewish fathers. "Pirke abot." The Hebrew text translated, with an introd. and notes by Joseph I. Gorfinkle. (New York : Bloch Pub. Co., 1916, c1913) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.