Online Books by
Books from the extended shelves:
- Smith, William: Advertise. How? When? Where? By William Smith... (London New York, Routledge, Warne & Routledge, 1863) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Smith, William: A dissertation upon the nerves, containing an account : I. Of the nature of man, 2. Of the nature of brutes, 3. Of the nature and connection of soul and body, 4. Of the threefold life of man, 5. Of the symptoms, causes and cure of all nervous diseases / by W. Smith. (London : printed for the author, and sold by W. Owen [etc.], 1768) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Smith, William: Dr. William Smith's dictionary of the Bible... (N.Y., 1868-70) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Smith, William: An emigrant's narrative, or, A voice from the steerage : being a brief account of the sufferings of the emigrants in the ship "India," on her voyage from Liverpool to New-York, in the winter of 1847-8, together with a statement of the cruelties practiced upon the emigrants in the Staten Island Hospital / by William Smith. (New-York : The author, 1850) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Smith, William: A history of Greece from the earliest times to the Roman conquest. (William Ware & Co., 1877) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Smith, William: Life's possibilities : a series of Sabbath evening addresses to young people / by William Smith ; with an introd. by Thomas Bowman. (Cincinnati : Cranston & Stowe, 1888) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Smith, William: Thorndale; or, The conflict of opinions ... (Edinburgh, Blackwood, 1858) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org).
OBP copyright and licenses.