Online Books by
Samuel Charles Wilks
(Wilks, Samuel Charles, 1789-1872)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Wilks, Samuel Charles, 1789-1872: Christian essays ... (London, J. Hatchard & Son, 1828) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Wilks, Samuel Charles, 1789-1872: Christian essays: to which is added an essay on the influence of a moral life on our judgment in matters of faith. (Boston, Perkins & Marvin, 1829) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Wilks, Samuel Charles, 1789-1872: Correlative claims and duties; or, An essay on "The necessity of a church establishment in a Christian country ... and the means of exciting and maintaining among its members a spirit of devotion, together with zeal for the honour, stability, and influence of the established church ... (London, Printed for J. Hatchard and Son, 1821) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Wilks, Samuel Charles, 1789-1872: The duty of prompt and complete abolition of colonial slavery ; a sermon preached at Bentinck Chapel, St. Mary-le-Bone on Sunday, September 26, 1830, with a letter to the Archbishop of Canterbury and an appendix of episcopal testimonies. (London, J. Hatchard, 1830) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Wilks, Samuel Charles, 1789-1872: Forty family sermons, (London, J. Hatchard & Son, 1830), also by John William Cunningham, Zachary Macaulay, and Josiah Pratt (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.