You requested books with titles with the words "7 to 12". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- 7 to 12: A Detective Story, by Anna Katharine Green (Gutenberg ebook)
- 7 to 12 : a detective story / (New York ; London : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1898 [c1887]), by Anna Katharine Green (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- A brief study of nutritional status in relation to strength and skill. Texas school children, 7-12 years of age ([Austin] Bureau of Nutrition and Health Education, Division of Extension, the University of Texas, 1938), by Alice Harriet Miller and Texas. University. Division of Extension. Bureau of Nutrition and Health Education (page images at HathiTrust)
- A catalog of paperbacks for grades 7 to 12. (New York : Scarecrow Press, 1963), by Lucile Boylan and Robert Sattler (page images at HathiTrust)
- Contents and index to volume 7, numbers 1 to 12, Zoological series / (Chicago : Field Museum of Natural History, 1912), by Field Museum of Natural History and Charles B. Cory (page images at HathiTrust)
- Factorization of (y[superscript n] [not equal to] 1) : y = 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12 up to high powers (n) / (London : Francis Hodgson, 1925), by Allan Cunningham and H. J. Woodall (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Growth, yield, and disease resistance of 7- to 12-year-old poplar clones in the north central United States / (St. Paul, Minn. : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station, 2002), by Daniel Netzer (page images at HathiTrust)
- A guide for relating conservation to other areas of instruction. Secondary school, grades 7-12. (St. Paul, 1958), by Minnesota. Dept. of Education (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Journal of the Upper house of assembly, January 7, 1755 to [March 12, 1774], inclusive. (Atlanta, Ga., The Franklin-Turner company, 1907-1908), by Georgia. Council (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Journal of the Upper house of assembly, January 7, 1755, to March 12, 1775, inclusive; comp. and pub. under authority of the legislature by Allen D. Candler. (Atlanta, Ga, Franklin-Turner Co., 1907-98), by Georgia (Colony) Council (page images at HathiTrust)
- Library instruction; a section of the syllabus in English, grades 7 to 12 inclusive. (Albany, University of the State of New York Press, 1933), by University of the State of New York (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Operator's manual : boring machine, engine cylinder, portable, 3 1/2 to 7 1/2 bore diameter, 18 inch depth of bore, 110-volt, 60-cycle, single-phase (Cedar Rapids Engineering Company model FL) (4910-223-9734). ([Washington, DC] : Headquarters, Dept. of the Army, ), by United States. Department of the Army (page images at HathiTrust)
- Present value of 1 monthly, 1 to 360 months, at 4, 4 1/2, 5, 5 1/2, 6, 6 1/2, 7, 7 1/2 and 8 per cent. per annum, the monthly rate being equivalent to the yearly rate, and not merely one-twelfth thereof. Also other tables for building society mortgage valuations ... (London, Layton, ), by Joseph Cohen (page images at HathiTrust)
- A study in instructional costs in fifty Wisconsin schools, grades 7 to 12 / (1924), by Thomas Burney Fogleman (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
14 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.