You requested books with titles with the words "A Man and a Brother". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Das Verhältnis von Cibber's Lustspiel "Love makes a man" zu Fletcher's Dramen "The elder brother" and "The custom of the country" (Wischan & Wettengel, 1897), by Gotthardt Ost (page images at HathiTrust)
- The elder brother; or, love makes a man : a comedy, in five acts (R.G. Berford & co., 1848), by John Fletcher (page images at HathiTrust)
- George Cruikshank: the artist, the humourist, and the man, with some account of his brother Robert. A criticobibliographical essay. (Houghton and Hammond, 1878), by William Bates (page images at HathiTrust)
- George Cruikshank: the artist, the humourist, and the man, with some account of his brother Robert. A critico-bibliographical essay. (Houlston and sons; [etc., etc.], 1879), by William Bates (page images at HathiTrust)
- Man-neighbor-brother. ([Aurora, Ind.], 1900), by Albert Travanyan Gridley (page images at HathiTrust)
- The man who captivated New York; the further adventures of Brother Angelo. (Doubleday, 1960), by Rosalie Lieberman (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- My brother, or, The man of many friends (Sampson, Low & Son, 1855), by Sarah Stickney Ellis and George Cruikshank (page images at HathiTrust)
- The poor man, the merchant, and the king, or, The king's brother, his wife sentence for the poor man. To the tune of King and poor northern men (London : Printed for Charles Tyus on London-Bridge, ) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- W. Murray Crane, a man and brother (Little, Brown, 1926), by Solomon Bulkley Griffin (page images at HathiTrust)
9 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.