You requested books with titles with the words "A Young Girl's Wooing". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- The forc'd marriage. Or, vnfortunate Celia. When old fools do a wooing go to those who are young-girls, they court their cruel foes, the old man sees he can't prevail with tongue, but finds t[h]at young ones, love to sport with young: he to the virgins parents makes redress, and doth the n[u]mber of his bags express; which takes away her fathers heart by stealth, he weds her not to him, but to his wealth. VVhich being done, she loaths his weak embraces, and throws herself on ruinous disgraces. Tune, Since Celia's my foe. ([London] : Printed for E. Oliver, at the Golden-Key on Snow hill, neer the Sarazens-head., [between 1676-1685]), by Walter Pope (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- A Young Girl's Wooing, by Edward Payson Roe (Gutenberg ebook)
- A young girl's wooing. (New York : Collier & Son, 1884), by Edward Payson Roe (page images at HathiTrust)
- A young girl's wooing. (New York, Peter Fenelon Collier & Son, 1900), by Edward Payson Roe (page images at HathiTrust)
- A young girl's wooing / (New York : Dodd, Mead & Co., c1884), by Edward Payson Roe (page images at HathiTrust)
- A young girl's wooing / (New York : Dodd, Mead, c1884), by Edward Payson Roe (page images at HathiTrust)
6 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.