You requested books with titles with the words "Aboard the". (Include extended shelves)
- All Aboard: or, Life on the Lake, by Oliver Optic (Gutenberg text)
- James Cook's Journal of Remarkable Occurrences aboard His Majesty's Bark Endeavour, 1768-1771 (transcription from original manuscript copy, Manuscript 1, National Library of Australia; with related journals), by James Cook (HTML at National Library of Australia)
- Life Aboard a British Privateer in the Time of Queen Anne: Being the Journal of Captain Woodes Rogers, Master Mariner (London: Chapman and Hall, 1899), by Woodes Rogers, ed. by Robert Charles Leslie (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Once Aboard the Lugger: The History of George and His Mary, by A. S. M. Hutchinson (Gutenberg text)
- A Sailor Boy's Experience Aboard a Slave Ship (originally published 1867; reprinted (without apparent alterations) 1996), by Samuel Robinson
- Wolves of the Sea: Being a Tale of the Colonies From the Manuscript of One Geoffry Carlyle, Seaman, Narrating Certain Strange Adventures Which Befell Him Aboard the Pirate Craft "Namur", by Randall Parrish (Gutenberg text)
6 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.