You requested books with titles with the words "An Old Acquaintance". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- A Dialogue betwixt Mr. State Rogue, a Parliament-man, and his old acquaintance Mr. John Undertaker ([London : s.n., 1695]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- A dialogue or, discourse betwixt two old acquaintance of contrary opinions,: the way as they were ryding from Northampton neere unto Holmby House, concerning our present government by elders. By O.B. ([London] : Printed for R.K., 1647), by O. B. (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- For old acquaintance; prints from the etchings of E. T.Hurley, with comment by Sara Sax. (U. P. James, 1917), by E. T. Hurley and Sara Sax (page images at HathiTrust)
- A letter writ to an atheistical acquaintance upon his turning papist in his old age by a person of honour. (London : Printed for John Taylor ..., 1691), by Francis Boyle Shannon (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Old acquaintance. (J. R. Osgood and company, 1876), by James Thomas Fields (page images at HathiTrust)
- Old acquaintance. Barry Cornwall and some of his friends. (J.R. Osgood and company, 1876), by James Thomas Fields (page images at HathiTrust)
- Should old acquaintance, formerly American pilgrimage (Bookmark press, 1943), by Ted Malone and Frank Alden Russell (page images at HathiTrust)
7 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.