You requested books with titles with the words "Falsehood and Truth". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Falsehood and truth. (Dodd, 1845), by Charlotte Elizabeth (page images at HathiTrust)
- The falsehood of Mr. VVilliam Pryn's Truth triumphing, in the antiquity of popish princes and Parliaments.: To which, he attributes a sole, sovereigne, legislative, coercive power in all matters of religion; discovered to be full of absurdities, contradictions, sacriledge, and to make more in favour of Rome and Antichrist, than all the bookes and pamphlets which were ever published, whether by papall or episcopall prelates, or parisites, since the reformation. With twelve queries, eight whereof visit Mr. Pryn the second time, because they could not be satisfied at the first. (Printed in London : [s.n.], 1645), by Henry Robinson (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Falsehood unmaskt in answer to a book called Truth unveil'd, which vainly pretends to justify the charge of Mr. Standish against some persons in the Church of England / by a dutiful son of that church. (London : Printed for James Magnes and Richard Bentley ..., 1676), by Simon Patrick (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- In the matter of William Winter and the New York Tribune as to the facts, truth versus falsehood. (J. Winter, 1918), by William Jefferson Winter (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truth and falsehood : a romance / 1 (Chapman & Hall, 1847), by Elizabeth Thornton (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truth and falsehood about Korea missionaries (Board of Foreign Missions of the Presbyterian Board, 1904), by Arthur Judson Brown (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truth and falsehood in religion (E. P. Dutton and company;, 1907), by William Ralph Inge (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truth and falsehood in religion : six lectures delivered at Cambridge to undergraduates in the Lent term, 1906 (J. Murray, 1907), by William Ralph Inge (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truth and falsehood in religion; six lectures delivered at Cambridge to undergraduates in the Lent term, 1906 (J. Murray, 1906), by William Ralph Inge (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truth triumphant, or falsehood stripped of it's mask (Eugene L. Graves, Inc., 1919), by Abdallah Assed Saleeby (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truth tryumphing in a suffering time over deceit and falsehood, or, William Prynn's book of Quakers unmasked clearly detected and the innocency of the people vindicated from the grosse abuses and injuries done them by him ... / by G.W. ([London] : Printed for the reader, ), by George Whitehead (HTML at EEBO TCP)
11 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.