You requested books with titles with the words "Farthings". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- By the King, a proclamation for making currant His Majesties farthings & half-pence of copper and forbidding all others to be used (London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1672), by England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II) and King Charles II of England (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The case of the contractors, for making and vending copper half-pence and farthings ([London : s.n., 1689]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- A declaration concerning state-farthings; or, Certain remonstrative reasons for the allowance thereof;: wherein is comprised, 1 the honour of the states vindicated, 2 the peoples hearts contented, 3 the Common-wealths good propagated, 4 the relief of the poor increased. By Thomas Dunstervile, citizen of London. ([London] : Imprinted for the author, 1654), by Thomas Dunstervile (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- A Demonstration that farthings are as necessary as bread for most of the people and that farthings of an instrinsick value are useless and deceitful. ([London : s.n., 1670?]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- A proposition for the making of farthings, by the royal authority for publick use. ([London : s.n., 166-]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Some farther account of the original disputes in Ireland about farthings and halfpence : in a discourse with a Quaker of Dublin. (s.n.], 1991), by Daniel Defoe (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
6 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.