You requested books with titles with the words "Her Majesty's Minister". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- An appeal to the Right Hon. W.E. Gladstone, M.P., Her Majesty's prime minister [electronic resource] : respecting the suppression of certain papers by the government, the "Red River Rebellion," and the illegal transfer of the North-West Territories to the Canadian government, 1870 / (London : Printed for the author by Cassell, Petter, and Galpin, ), by G. O. Corbett and W. E. Gladstone (page images at HathiTrust)
- Copy of a despatch from Her Majesty's minister at Washington inclosing a treaty between Her Majesty and the United States of America for arbitration concerning the seal fisheries in Behring's Sea [electronic resource]. (London : Printed for H.M.S.O. by Harrison, [1892?]), by Julian Pauncefote Pauncefote, United States 1892 Feb. 29, and Great Britain 1892 Feb. 29 (page images at HathiTrust)
- Correspondence with Her Majesty's envoy extraordinary and minister plenipotentiary in Japan / (London : Harrison, ), by Great Britain Foreign Office (page images at HathiTrust)
- Correspondence with Mr. Wade : Her Majesty's envoy extraordinary and minister plenipotentiary in China. (London : [Harrison], 1871), by Great Britain Foreign Office (page images at HathiTrust)
- Extract of a despatch from Her Majesty's minister at Washington, dated December 6th, 1861, inclosing papers relating to foreign affairs laid before the Congress of the United States, at the opening of the session in 1861. (London : Harrison and sons, [1862?]), by Great Britain Foreign Office (page images at HathiTrust)
- Her Majesty's Minister, by William Le Queux (Gutenberg ebook)
- Her majesty's minister, (London : Hodder & Stoughton, 1903), by William Le Queux (page images at HathiTrust)
- Her majesty's minister [a novel]. (London : Houghton, 1901), by William Le Queux (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- A letter to the Right Honourable Baron Ashburton, Her Majesty's special minister plenipotentiary to the United States [electronic resource] : on the importance of the corn and flour trade with England via the river St. Lawrence, and on the advantages to be derived from introducing maize into Great Britain as a cheap article of food for the poor and labouring classes. (New York : [s.n.], 1842), by John S. Bartlett (page images at HathiTrust)
- The life of Sir Harry Parkes, K.C.B., G.C.M.G., sometime Her Majesty's minister to China and Japan. (London, New York : Macmillian and co., 1894), by Stanley Lane-Poole and F. Victor Dickins (page images at HathiTrust)
- Memoir of Norman Macleod D.D., Minister of Barony Parish, Glascow, one of Her Majesty's chaplains, Dean of the Chapel Royal, Dean of the most ancient and most noble Order of the Thistle / (New York : Scribner, Armstrong, 1876), by Donald Macleod (page images at HathiTrust)
- To the Right Honorable W.E. Gladstone, Her Majesty's minister of state for the colonies [electronic resource] : the petition of the Quebec Board of Trade. ([Quebec? : s.n., 1846]), by Board of Trade of the District of Quebec (page images at HathiTrust)
12 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.