You requested books with titles with the words "In Perilous Times". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Faith in divine providence, the great support of God's people in perilous times. A sermon, preached at Lexington, April 19, 1780. In memory of the commencement of the unnatural war between Great-Britain and America; which took place in said town April 19, 1775. / By Isaac Morrill, A.M. Pastor of the church in Wilmington. ; [Three lines of Scripture texts] (Boston, New-England: : Printed by John Gill, in Court-Street., M,DCC,LXXX. ), by Isaac Morrill (HTML at Evans TCP)
- A pastoral letter; written in perilous times, and suitable to the present times. (Montgomery, Ala.: Floyd & Warrock Book and Job Printers, 1861), by Synod of New York and Philadelphia (1758-1788) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Perilous times in the last days [electronic resource] : a sermon / ([Woodstock, Ont.? : s.n., 1867?]), by W. T. McMullen (page images at HathiTrust)
- "Perilous times", or, Rationalism in the church : sermons preached in the Cathedral of Christ, Canterbury / (London : Printed by Spottiswoode and Co, 1857), by Charles Forster and Edward Penny (page images at HathiTrust)
- A prophylactick from disloyalty in these perilous times in a letter to the Right Honourable, and Right Reverend Father in God, Herbert, by Divine Providence Lord Bishop of Hereford : to which (at some distance) will be added a short discourse upon the anchor of the soul of the said Lord Bishop. (London : Printed for Randall Taylor ..., 1688), by Thomas Pierce (HTML at EEBO TCP)
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.