You requested books with titles with the words "In the Face of the World". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- An antidote against the common plague of the world, or, An answer to a small treatise (as in water, face answereth to face) intituled Saltmarsh returned from the dead and by transplacing the letters of his name, this is Smartlash : ascend into the throne of equity, for the arraignment of false interpretours of the word of God : summoned out of all ages to appear, under the penalty of death, challenging the consent, or forbidding to gainsay the common approved priesthood of this age. (London : Printed by J.M. for A. Crook, 1657), by Samuel Gorton (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- In the face of the world (Chatto & Windus, 1895), by Alan St. Aubyn (page images at HathiTrust)
- In the face of the world : a novel / 1 (Chatto & Windus, 1894), by Alan St. Aubyn (page images at HathiTrust)
- Let them face it: today's world in books for children ... ([New York], 1943), by Child Study Association of America (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Old world in its new face. Impressions of Europe in 1867-1868. (Harper & brothers, 1869), by Henry W. Bellows (page images at HathiTrust)
- Rebuilding Europe in the face of world-wide bolshevism; a study of repopulation (Fleming H. Revell company, 1920), by Newell Dwight Hillis (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
6 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.