You requested books with titles with the words "Loyal Hearts". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Love in a bush: or, The two loyal lovers joy ccmpleated [sic]. She seem'd to slight her hearts delight, which caus'd him to complain: but when she see his loyalty, she made him glad again. Tune of, Oh so ungrateful a creature. This may be printed. R.P. ([London] : Printed for James Bissel at the Bible and Harp in West Smithfield., [1687 or 8]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Loyal hearts ... (San Jose, CAL., McNeil Bros., 1880), by E. T. Sawyer (page images at HathiTrust)
- Loyal hearts : a military drama, in five acts and six tableaux / (San Jose, Calif. : McNeil Bros., 1880), by Eugene T. Sawyer and Allen Kelly (page images at HathiTrust)
- Loyal hearts and true. (New York, F.A. Stokes Co., [c1899]), by Ruth Ogden (page images at HathiTrust)
- Loyal hearts and true. (New York, F. A. Stokes, ), by Ruth Ogden (page images at HathiTrust)
- The loyal spectre, or, The true hearts of Atlanta / (Glasgow : Cameron & Ferguson, [1875?]), by Edward Willett, contrib. by Richard Hooker Wilmer (page images at HathiTrust)
- Poems for loyal hearts, by Rev. William Livingston. (New York, P. J. Kenedy & sons, 1914), by William Livingston (page images at HathiTrust)
7 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.