You requested books with titles with the words "Renunciations". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Act of sederunt, anent renunciations, by persons inhibited. Edinburgh, the nineteenth day of February, 1680. (Edinburgh, : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson ..., Anno Dom. 1680), by Scotland. Court of Session (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Pastorals of France : [and] Renunciations / (London : E. Mathews and J. Lane ; New York : Scribner, 1893), by Frederick Wedmore (page images at HathiTrust)
- Renunciations / (London : E. Mathews ; New York : Scribner's Sons, 1895), by Frederick Wedmore (page images at HathiTrust)
- Renunciations / (London : E. Mathews & J. Lane, 1893), by Frederick Wedmore (page images at HathiTrust)
- The validity of the renunciations of former powers, enquired into, and the present renuncniation of the Duke of Anjou, impartially considered. With a preface, relating to the guarantee for the Protestant succession: (London : printed, and sold by J. Marphew [sic], 1712), by Daniel Defoe (HTML at ECCO TCP)
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.