You requested books with titles with the words "Revenged!". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Australia Revenged, by Boomerang (Gutenberg ebook)
- Australia revenged. (Remington, 1894), by pseud Boomerang (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Pope's late mock-procession, on Qu. Elizabeths crownation day, revenged upon Mr. Remmingtons, nose Being a relation how a piece of it was bit off by J. C. a life-guard man. ([London?,: s.n., 1679?]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The Welchmans declaration:: declaring her resolution to pe revenged on her enemies, for te [c]reat overthrow of a creat many of her cousins and countreymen in Teane Forrest in Clocestershire, where her was most cruelly peaten: to[g]ether with her complaint for the losse of Ragland Castle pelonging to her creat cousin (the Earl of Worcester) while her was keep it, but now taken from her by her teadly enemy Sir William Waller, who was peat her in the foresaid forrest, in the climactericall yeer of her unhappy testruction. 1642. ([London : s.n., 1642]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The wives revenged: a comic opera, in one act. As it is performed at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden. (London : Printed for G. Kearsly, 1778), by Charles Dibdin (HTML at ECCO TCP)
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.