You requested books with titles with the words "Shadows of the Past". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Days of yore; or, Shadows of the past. By the Ancient lady, author of "Our forefathers, their homes and their churches". &c., &c. (Charleston, W.G. Mazyck, 1870), by Elizabeth Anne Poyas (page images at HathiTrust)
- Shadows of our past. ([Milwaukee, Wis.?] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Eastern Region, 1988), by United States. Forest Service. Eastern Region (page images at HathiTrust)
- Shadows of the past /, by W. Howard Doane (page images at HathiTrust)
- Shadows of the past : being sketches, legendary, historical, and poetical, chiefly illustrative of Scottish life / (Edinburgh : W.P. Nimmo ; Ayrshire : J. M'Kie, 1856), by John Patterson and Kohler Collection of British Poetry (page images at HathiTrust)
- Shadows of the past in verse / (London : Macmillan, 1866), by Stratford Canning Stratford de Redcliffe (page images at HathiTrust)
- Shadows on the wall; or, Glimpses of the past. A retrospect of the past fifty years. Sketches of noted persons met with by the author. Anecdotes of various authors, musicians, journalists, actors, artisans, merchants, lawyers, military men, &c., &c., met with in Baltimore, Washington, Richmond, and other southern cities. Also the historical poem of De Soto, or The conquest of Florida, and minor poems. / (Baltimore : Turnbull brothers, 1877), by John Hill Hewitt (page images at HathiTrust)
6 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.