You requested books with titles with the words "The Squire". (Include extended shelves)
- The Broom-Squire (New York and London: F. A. Stokes Co., c1896), by S. Baring-Gould
- An Essay in Defence of the Female Sex: In Which Are Inserted the Characters of a Pedant, a Squire, a Beau, a Vertuoso, a Poetaster, a City-Critick, &c., In a Letter to a Lady (attributed variously to Astell or Drake; London: Printed for A. Roper and E. Wilkinson, 1696), contrib. by Mary Astell and Judith Drake (multiple formats at archive.org)
- A London Reverie: Fifty-Six Drawings by Joseph Pennell, Arranged With an Introductory Essay and Notes by J.C. Squire (c1928), ed. by John Collings Squire, illust. by Joseph Pennell (illustrated HTML in Canada; NO US ACCESS)
- The Sham Squire, and the Informers of 1798, With a View of Their Contemporaries; To Which are Added, Jottings about Ireland Seventy Years Ago (London: J. C. Hotten; Dublin: W. B. Kelly, 1866), by William J. Fitz-Patrick (multiple formats at Google)
- The Squire: An Original Comedy in Three Acts (New York: S. French, c1905), by Arthur Wing Pinero (Gutenberg text)
- Squire Hellman, and Other Stories (London: T. F. Unwin, 1893), by Juhani Aho, ed. by R. Nisbet Bain (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Squire of Sandal-Side: A Pastoral Romance (New York: A. D. Porter Co., 1886), by Amelia E. Barr (Gutenberg text)
7 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.