You requested books with titles with the words "The Co-Respondent". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- C. Coles Dusenbury, respondent, vs. the Mutual Union Telegraph Co., appellant. Brief and points on behalf of appellant. (E.W. Sackett & Rankin, printers, 1883), by R. S. Guernsey, C Coles Dusenbury, and Mutual Union Telegraph Company (page images at HathiTrust)
- City of La Crosse, appellant, vs. the La Crosse gas & electric co., respondent. March 14, 1911. ([Madison, Wis.?, 1911), by La Crosse gas & electric co (page images at HathiTrust)
- Erie Sand and Gravel Co., petitioner, vs. Federal Trade Commission, respondent : appeal from the final order of the Federal Trade Commission dated October 26, 1959 ; joint appendix. (F.T.C., 1959), by Erie Sand and Gravel Company, United States. Court of Appeals (3rd Circuit), United States Federal Trade Commission, and Shell Oil Company (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Federal trade commission, complainant against Royal baking powder co., respondent. Brief for respondent. (Printed in the United States by B. H. Tyrell, 1924), by Archibald Cox, Royal Baking Powder Company, and United States Federal Trade Commission (page images at HathiTrust)
- In the Supreme Court of the State of Idaho, September term, 1910: The Montpelier Milling Co. ... respondent, vs. City of Montpelier, a municipal corporation, appellant. Brief for the respondent ... A.B. Gough and Clark & Budge, attorneys ... ([Montpelier, Idaho?], 1910), by Montpelier Milling Company, A. B. Gough, Montpelier (Idaho), and Clark and Budge (Attorneys) (page images at HathiTrust)
- The people of the state of New York el rel. the N.Y.C. & H.R.R.R. co., relator-appellant-respondent, against the State Board of Tax Commissioners, defendants-respondents, and the city of New York, intervenor-respondent-appellant : assessments of 1900 and 1908 : briefs in behalf of relator-appellant-respondent ... ([Albany, N.Y., 1912), by Alex S. Lyman, New York (State). Board of Tax Commissioners (defendant), and New York Central and Hudson River Railroad Company (appellant) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Queen's Bench Anderson et al., appellants and Quebec Fire Assurance Co., respondent : appendix of evidence. (s.n., 1858), by H. S. Anderson and Quebec Fire Assurance Company (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Stockton & Visalia Railroad Co., petitioner, vs. the Common Council of the City of Stockton, respondent. Reply of the Southern Pacific R.R. Co. to the third and last brief of the respondent. (H.S. Crocker & Co., Printers, 1870), by S. W. Sanderson, H.S. Crocker & Co, Southern Pacific Company, Calif. Common Council Stockton, and Stockton and Visalia Railroad Company (page images at HathiTrust)
8 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.