You requested books with titles with the words "The Married Unmarried". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Advice to batchelors, or, The married mans lamentation. Take heed you that unmarried are, how you do make your choice; but if a good wife you do find, 'twill make your heart rejoyce. Tune of, Hey boys up go we; Busie fame; Marrellus; or, Jenny Gin. ([London] : Printed for J. Deacon, at the Angel in Guildspur=street, without Newgate, [1685?]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Conjugall counsell, or, Seasonable advice, both to unmarried, and married persons directing the first how to enter into marriage estate, and the other how to demeane themselves in the Christian discharge of all such duties as that estate of life blads them to, that God may have glory, the church edification, and themselves and families, present and future comfort, tending much (by the blessing of God) to a through reformation of all the enormities of these evil times / by T.H. ... (London : Printed for John Stafford ..., 1653), by Thomas Hilder (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Letters to elder daughters, married and unmarried, (Chicago, A. C. McClurg and company, 1888), by Helen Ekin Starrett (page images at HathiTrust)
- The married unmarried, (London : Saunders and Otley, 1837), by Charles White (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Modern curate : married, unmarried, popular, unpopular, his sermons, his miserable prospects. (New York : E. & J.B. Young, 1881) (page images at HathiTrust)
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.