You requested books with titles with the words "The Naval Surgeon". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Lecture delivered by Ninian Pinkney, M.D., Surgeon U.S. Navy : in the Naval Chapel, at Annapolis, Md., before the "Lawrence Literary Society," October 30, 1858. (Annapolis : T.J. Wilson, 1858), by Ninian Pinkney and United States Naval Academy. Lawrence Literary Society (page images at HathiTrust)
- The naval surgeon. (London, H. Colburn, 1841), by W. Johnson Neale (page images at HathiTrust)
- Report on the Japanese naval medical and sanitary features of the Russo-Japanese War to the Surgeon-General, U.S. Navy. (Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1906), by William Clarence Braisted and United States Navy Department Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (page images at HathiTrust)
- With Napoleon at St. Helena: being the memoirs of Dr. John Stokoe, naval surgeon. (London and New York, J. Lane, 1902), by Paul Frémeaux (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- With Napoleon at St. Helena: being the memoirs of Dr. John Stokoe, naval surgeon. (London, New York, J. Lame, 1902), by Paul Frémeaux, Edith S. Stokoe, and John Stokoe (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.