You requested books with titles with the words "The Next-Door House". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- The big red house next door, other stories, verses and miscellany; the collected writings (The Sons of Shapur press, 1915), by Ada Gregg Williams (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The boy from the house next door (F.B. Haviland Pub., 1918), by William J. McKenna (page images at HathiTrust)
- The house next door (W. H. Baker & co., 1912), by J. Hartley Manners (page images at HathiTrust)
- The house next door : a comedy in three acts (Boston : Walter H. Baker & Co., [1912?], 1912), by J. Hartley Manners, Leo Walther Stein, and N.Y.) Gaiety Theatre (New York (page images at HathiTrust)
- The house next door : a novel (Bartlett Publishing Co., 1945), by Galen B. Finch (page images at HathiTrust)
- In the Old-baily, next door to the sign of the Black-Bull, is a sweating-house for eighteen pence a time; where both men and women may be very well accomodated at convenient seasons. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for men; Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for women. ([London : s.n., between 1680 and 1700]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The next-door house. (Cassell publishing company, 1892), by Mrs. Molesworth (page images at HathiTrust)
- The next-door house (W. and R. Chambers, 1893), by Mrs. Molesworth (page images at HathiTrust)
- The next door to the Castle-Tavern, without Cripplegate at a scriveners house, liveth a gentlewoman, who resolveth these questions following. ([London : s.n., 1685?]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
9 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.