You requested books with titles with the words "The Perfect Path". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- The path-way to perfect sayling shewing briefly the six principall points or grounds of navigation / written by Richard Polter ; whereunto is added A navticall discovrse ... first penned by John Basset ; and now put forth to publike view with some addition by Henry Bond. (London : Printed by T. Forcet for George Hurlock, 1644), by Richard Polter (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The perfect path : a novel / 1 (Smith, Elder, 1884), by Elizabeth Glaister (page images at HathiTrust)
- The perfect path to paradice Contayning diuers most ghostly and wholsome prayers, fruitfull and christian meditations, for the comfort of euery afflicted conscience: published in these dangerous dayes of wickednesse, and deliuered to all those that feare God, and hope for saluation in Christ Jesus, as a spirituall weapon to beate downe sinne, sathan, and all the power of hell, &c. By Iohn Phillips. (Imprinted at London : In Fleetstreete by H. Iackson, 1588), by John Phillips (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Peter's patern: newly revived, with additions, or The perfect path to worldly happiness. As it was delivered in a funeral sermon preached at the interrment of Mr. Hugh Peters lately deceased. By I.C. translator of Pineda upon Job, and one of the triers. (London : [s.n.], printed in the year 1659), by J. C. and Joseph Caryl (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Peters patern or The perfect path to worldly happiness.: As it was delivered in a funeral sermon preached at the interrment of Mr. Hugh Peters lately deceased, by I.C. translator of Pineda upon Job, and one of the triers. (London : s.n., printed in the year 1659), by J. C. and Joseph Caryl (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The speedy passage to heauen. Or A perfect direction for every true Christian, to walke in the right path of true holinesse for the sure attaining of euerlasting happinesse. Containing an explanation of the Tenne commandements, the Creede, and our Lords prayer: with diuers other godly prayers both for morning and euening. (London : Printed [by T. Creede?] for Thomas Bushel, 1612) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- "The path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day." (E.C. Eastman, 1867), by William L. Foster (page images at HathiTrust)
7 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.