You requested books with titles with the words "The Scourge of God". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- 'Neath the Hoof of the Tartar; Or, The Scourge of God, by Miklós Jósika, trans. by Selina Gaye, contrib. by R. Nisbet Bain (Gutenberg ebook)
- Neath the hoof of the Tartar, or, The scourge of God (Jarrold & Sons, 1904), by Nicolas Jósika (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The scourge of God: a romance of religious persecution. (Appleton, 1898), by John Edward Bloundelle-Burton (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Scourge of God: A Romance of Religious Persecution, by John Bloundelle-Burton (Gutenberg ebook)
- A whip of small cords, to scourge Antichrist: (sitting in the temple of God, and exalting himself above, and opposing himself against all that is called God) out of the temple of God; and clearing up the way for the receiving in of the Lord Jesus Christ in his glorious power in and over the church; now exercised in the working of miracles, gifts of healings, and other extraordinary gifts. With the knot at the end of the whip. Whereunto is added, the sheerer sheer'd, and casheer'd; the shaver shav'd, & the grinder ground. By Matthew Coker, being apostolicus propheta, & propheticus apostolus; ut baptista severus, Christi præcursor; baptismate spiritûs baptizatus; Antichristi & antispiritûs antithetos oppositus; necnon angelus: non evanus, (qui vanus) sed evangelicus. (Lonndon, [sic] : Printed by James Cottrel, on Addle-hill, 1654), by Matthew Coker (HTML at EEBO TCP)
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.