You requested books with titles with the words "The Sea of Fortune". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Captain Protheroe's fortune; a story of the sea as told to the author by George Henry Grummet, mate of the Schooner Effie Dean (A.C. McClurg, 1913), by Oswald Kendall (page images at HathiTrust)
- Fortune by land and sea, a tragi-comedy (W. B. Clarke company, 1899), by Thomas Heywood, Janet Edmondson Walker, William Rowly, and Delta Upsilon. Harvard Chapter (page images at HathiTrust)
- Fortune by land and sea a tragi-comedy, as it was acted with great applause by the Queens servants / written by Tho. Haywood and William Rowly. (London : Printed for John Sweeting ... and Robert Pollard ..., 1655), by Thomas Heywood and William Rowley (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The gallant seaman's resolution; whose full intent was, to try his fortune at sea, and at his return marry his lanlady [sic] if Heaven be pleas'd to bless him with his life, none but his lanlady shall be his wife: she being a widow, and tis understood, of carriage and behaviour very good. To the tune, Think on the loving lanlady, &c. ([London] : Printed by and for A[lexander]. Milbourn, and sold by the booksellers of Pye-Corner, and London-Bridge., [no before 1682]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The South sea fortune; or, The chaplain advanced to the saddle. Containing the genuine private memoirs of a worthy family in Gloucestershire, from the fatal year 1720, to the year 1748. (Printed for J. Wren, 1758), by Mrs. Richwould (page images at HathiTrust)
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.