You requested books with titles with the words "True Marriage". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Brigham Young and his wives; and the true story of plural marriage. (Mercury Pub. Co., Inc., 1961), by John J. Stewart (page images at HathiTrust)
- Dr. Bate's true marriage guide. A treatise for the married and marriageable, both male and female ... ([Chicago, 1889), by John W. Bate (page images at HathiTrust)
- Dr. Bate's true marriage guide : a treatise for the married and marriageable, both male and female, containing information and salutary hints for everyone (F.E. Bate, 1889), by J. W. Bate and Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture (page images at HathiTrust)
- Eva, a true story, of light and darkness; The ill-omened marriage, other tales & poems. (Saunders and Otley, 1842), by Edward Bulwer-Lytton (page images at HathiTrust)
- The false and true marriage : the reason and results. (Viets & Savage, 1861), by H. F. M. Brown (page images at HathiTrust)
- A manual for young ladies, with hints on love, courtship, marriage, and the true objects of life. Supplementary to Kent's new commentary: a manual for young men. (The author, 1881), by C. H. Kent (page images at HathiTrust)
- Marriage chimes for true lovers; a collection of poems on love, marriage, home (The Pilgrim Press, 1896), by M. C. Hazard (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Salamanca wedding, or, A true account of a swearing doctor's marriage with a Muggletonian widow in Breadstreet London, August 18th, 1693 : in a letter to a gentleman in the country. (London : [s.n.], 1693), by Thomas Brown (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The true Countess of Banbury's case relating to her marriage rightly stated in a letter to the Lord Banbury. (London : [s.n.], 1696), by Elizabeth Price (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The True History of the Kentish Lawyer: with an account of the extraordinary marriage of his son (Gutenberg ebook)
- A true romance revealed by a bag of old letters, being the love, courtship and marriage of Mark Anthony and Nannie L. Marsh Anthony ... (Abbey Press, 1902), by Harold Gordon Anthony (page images at HathiTrust)
- A true romance revealed by a bag of old letters; being the love, courtship and marriage of Mark Anthony and Nannie L. Marsh Anthony in the palmy days of steam-boating in the Middle West in the fifties. A real romance given in letters of living characters. (The Abbey press, 1902), by Mark Anthony, Harold Gordon Anthony, and Nannie L. Marsh Anthony (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The true system of marriage. (Los Angeles :, 1910), by James Donnel Keifer (page images at HathiTrust)
- The unhappy marriage, or A warning to covetuous parents. Being a true relation of the dismal effects of forced wedlock. A new play song. To the pleasant new tune of, Jenny she was a wanton lass, or Martellus. ([London] : Printed for J. Wright, J. Clark, W. Thackeray, and T. Passinger, ) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
14 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.