You requested books with titles with the words "Two Campaigns". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- Arakan : past--present--future. A résumé of two campaigns for its development (W. Blackwood and Sons, 1892), by John Ogilvy Hay (page images at HathiTrust)
- Coomassie and Magdala: the story of two British campaigns in Africa. (Harper & Bros., 1874), by Henry M. Stanley (page images at HathiTrust)
- A journal of the first two campaigns of the seven years' war (University press, 1914), by Horace St. Paul and George Grey Butler (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Journal of travels in the seat of war, during the last two campaigns of Russia and Turkey; intended as an itinearary through the south of Russia, the Crimea, Georgia, and through Persia, Koordistan, and Asia Minor, to Constantinople. With map expressly drawn up, and illustrative of the author's tour. (A. Seguin, 1831), by T. B. Armstrong (page images at HathiTrust)
- A journal of two campaigns of the Fourth Regiment of the U.S. Infantry in the Michigan and Indiana territories, under the command of Col. John P. Boyd, and Lt. Col. James Miller' during the years 1811 & 12 (Printed at the Sentinel Press, by the author, 1816), by Adam Walker (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Journal of Two Campaigns of the Fourth Regiment of U.S. Infantry: In the Michigan and Indiana Territories, Under the Command of Col. John P. Boyd, and Lt. Col. James Miller During the Years 1811, & 12., contrib. by Adam Walker (Gutenberg ebook)
- McKinley carnations of memory; the McKinley button of two campaigns (Mail and express job print, 1904), by Angelia French Newman (page images at HathiTrust)
- Sheridan's veterans. A souvenir of their two campaigns in the Shenandoah valley. The one, of war, in 1864; the other, of peace, in 1883. Being the record of the excursion to the battle-fields of the Valley of Virginia, September 15-24, 1883 (Boston, 1883), by Francis H. Buffum (page images at HathiTrust)
- Some observations on the two campaigns against the Cherokee Indians, in 1760 and 1761. In a second letter from Philopatrios. : [Two lines of quotations] (Charles-Town [S.C.]: : Printed and sold by Peter Timothy., MDCCLXII. ), by Christopher Gadsden (HTML at Evans TCP)
- Some observations on the two campaigns against the Cherokee Indians, in 1760 and 1761. In a second letter from Philopatrios ... (Printed and sold by Peter Timothy., 1762), by Philopatrios (page images at HathiTrust)
- The story of two campaigns; official war history of the Auckland Mounted Rifles regiment, 1914-1919. (Wilson & Horton, 1921), by Charles Gordon Nicol (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Two campaigns (London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1876), by Alfred H Engelback (page images at Florida)
- Two campaigns: Madagascar and Ashantee (T. F. Unwin, 1896), by Bennet Burleigh (page images at HathiTrust)
- Two essays on the geography of ancient Asia; intended partly to illustrate the campaigns of Alexander, and the Anabasis of Xenophon. (J. Murray, 1829), by John Williams (page images at HathiTrust)
- Two Indian campaigns in 1857-58 (Royal Engineers Institute (W. & J. MacKay), 1896), by Edward Thackeray (page images at HathiTrust)
- Two western campaigns in the War of 1812-13 1. Expedition of Captain Henry Brush, with supplies for General Hull, 1812 ; 2. Expedition of Governor Meigs, for the relief of Fort Meigs, 1813 (R. Clarke, 1870), by Samuel Williams (page images at HathiTrust)
16 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.