You requested books with titles with the words "Under Which Lord?". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- A reply to a paper, circulated under the name of the Lord Bishop of Lincoln, the object of which to counteract a verdict in an action brought by Thomas Meade, esq., against the Rev. Charles Daubeny, before Lord Kenyon and a special jury, in the Court of King's-Bench, in June 1792. (Bath, Printed by R. Cruttwell, 1806), by Thomas Meade and George Pretyman (page images at HathiTrust)
- Under which lord? (Leipzig, B. Tauchnitz, 1880), by E. Lynn Linton (page images at HathiTrust)
- Under which Lord? (London, Chatto & Windus, 1881), by E. Lynn Linton (page images at HathiTrust)
- Under which Lord? / (London : Chatto & Windus, 1889), by E. Lynn Linton and Arthur Hopkins (page images at HathiTrust)
- Under which Lord? / (London : Chatto & Windus, 1879), by E. Lynn Linton, Arthur Hopkins, Leona Bowman Carpenter Collection of English and American Literature. NcD, and Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture. NcD (page images at HathiTrust)
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.