You requested books with titles with the words "Verity". (Exclude extended shelves)
No results found in curated collection. Now checking extended shelves.
- The apologie, or defence of a verity heretofore published concerning a medicine called aurum potabile that is, the pure substance of gold, prepared, and made potable and medicinable without corrosiues, helpfully giuen for the health of man in most diseases, but especially auaileable for the strenghning [sic] and comforting of the heart and vitall spirits the perfomers of health: as an vniversall medicine. Together with the plaine, and true reasons ... confirming the vniversalitie thereof. And lastly, the manner and order of administration or vse of this medicine in sundrie infirmities. By Francis Anthonie of London, doctor in physicke. (London : Printed by Iohn Legatt, 1616), by Francis Anthony (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Balance, the fundamental verity, (Boston, New York : Houghton, Mifflin and Company, 1904), by Orlando J. Smith (page images at HathiTrust)
- Balance the fundamental verity / (Boston : Houghton, Mifflin, 1904), by Orlando Jay Smith (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Christian verity states, in reply to a Unitarian. (London, Wertheim, Macintosh, and Hunt, 1861), by Walter Chamberlain (page images at HathiTrust)
- The gospel records : their genuineness, authenticity, historic verity, & inspiration, with some preliminary remarks on the gospel history / (Cincinnati : Poe & Hitchcock, 1866), by Wilhelm Nast (page images at HathiTrust)
- The gospel records : their genuineness, authenticity, historic verity, and inspiration, with some preliminary remarks on the Gospel history / (Cincinnati : Hitchcock and Walden ; New York : Nelson and Phillips, ), by Wilhelm Nast (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Gospel records : their genuineness, authenticity, historic verity, and inspiration, with some preliminary remarks on the gospel history / (Cincinnati : Cranston and Stowe, 1866), by Wilhelm Nast (page images at HathiTrust)
- Justification onely upon a satisfaction, or, The necessity and verity of the satisfaction of Christ as the alone ground of remission of sin asserted & opened against the Socinians together with an appendix in vindication of a sermon preached on Heb. 2, 10, from the exceptions of H.W., in a pamphlet called The freeness of Gods grace in the forgiveness of sins by Jesus Christ / by Robert Ferguson. (London : Printed for D. Newman ..., 1668), by Robert Ferguson (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- O basanos tes aletheias, or, The touch-stone of truth wherein verity by scripture and antiquity is plainly confirmed, and errour confuted / delivered in certain sermons, preached in English by James Le Franc ... (Cambridge : Printed by John Field ..., 1663), by James Le Franc (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Philocophus, or, The deafe and dumbe mans friend exhibiting the philosophicall verity of that subtile art, which may inable one with an observant eie, to heare what any man speaks by the moving of his lips : upon the same ground ... that a man borne deafe and dumbe, may be taught to heare the sound of words with his eie, & thence learne to speake with his tongue / by I.B., sirnamed the Chirosopher. (London : Printed for Humphrey Moseley ..., 1648), by fl. 1648-1654 J. B. (John Bulwer) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Six propositions of undoubted verity, fit to be considered in our present exigency, by all loyall subiects, and conscientious Christians. ([London : s.n., 1694]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Spiritual thrift. Or, Meditations wherein humble Christians (as in a mirrour) may view the verity of their saving graces,: and may see how to make a spirituall improvement of all opportunities and advantages of a pious proficiencie (or a holy growth) in grace and goodnesse. And wherein is layd open many errours incident to these declining times, / by Elizabeth Warren, a lover of truth and peace. Imprimatur, James Cranford. (London : Printed by R.L. for Henry Shepherd, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Bible in Towre street, 1647), by Elizabeth Warren (HTML at EEBO TCP)
12 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.