SERIAL ARCHIVE LISTINGS
The American Historical Review
The American Historical Review is a quarterly scholarly journal on history published by the American Historical Association.
The American Historical Review began publication in 1895. Copyright renewals were filed beginning in 1931. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1895-1922: JSTOR provides volumes 1-27 free of charge to US readers through its Early Journals program. Later volumes required paid access.
- 1895-1922: HathiTrust has volumes 1-15, 17-21, 23-25, and 27 in their collection. Gaps in this overall coverage range are filled below.
- 1910-1911: Google Books has volume 16, covering January 1911 through July 1911. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1910-1911: The Internet Archive has volume 16, numbers 2 through 4, covering January 1911 through July 1911. (Instead of v. 16 no. 1, v. 17 no. 1 was bound in the digitized volume.)
- 1913-1914: The Internet Archive has volume 19, covering October 1913 through July 1914.
- 1916-1917: The Internet Archive has volume 22, covering October 1916 through July 1917.
- 1917-1918: The Internet Archive has volume 23, covering October 1917 through July 1918.
- 1920-1921: The Internet Archive has volume 26, covering October 1920 through July 1921.
- 1922-1923: The Internet Archive has volume 28, covering October 1922 through July 1923.
Official Site / Current Material
- The official AHR website has information about the journal, and electronic access (by subscription only) to recent articles.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.