presents serial archive listings for
Arts and Decoration
Arts and Decoration was a magazine on art and interior decoration published in New York in the early 20th century.
Arts and Decoration published its first issue in 1910. It absorbed Art World in 1918 (and was known for a short time as "The Art World and Arts and Decoration", before reverting to "Arts and Decoration" in 1919. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. It ceased publication in 1942.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1910-1922: HathiTrust has volumes 1-17 (including the Art World and Arts and Decoration issues). Some of these issues are also available from the Internet Archive, as listed below.
- 1918: The Internet Archive has the Art World and Arts and Decoration issues for May-November 1918.
- 1918-1919: The Internet Archive has the Art World and Arts and Decoration issues for November 1918-January 1919, and the Arts and Decoration issues for February-April 1919.
- 1919: The Internet Archive has volume 11, covering May-October 1919.
- 1919-1920: The Internet Archive has volume 12, covering November 1919-April 1920.
- 1920: The Internet Archive has volume 13, covering May-October 1920.
- 1920: The Internet Archive has volume 13, number 2 through volume 14, number 2, covering June-December 1920.
- 1921: The Internet Archive has volume 14, number 3 through volume 15, number 2, covering January-June 1921.
- 1921: The Internet Archive has volume 15, number 3 through volume 16, number 2, covering July-December 1921.
- We also have issues of Art World, which this periodical absorbed, online.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.