presents serial archive listings for
Biometrika is a journal of statistical theory and methodology, now published by Oxford University Press.
Biometrika began in 1901, as a journal for "the statistical study of biological problems". Its focus has since broadened to cover other statistical applications and theory. No issue copyright renewals exist for this publication, though it originates in the UK. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1901-1902: The Internet Archive has volume 1, covering October 1901 to August 1902.
- 1902-1921: HathiTrust has volumes 2-4 and 7-13 readable online. Access to these volumes might be restricted outside the United States. (See below for globally accessible and downloadable copies of these and other volumes.) Some later volumes are also searchable but not readable here.
- 1902-1903: The Internet Archive has volume 2, covering November 1902 to November 1903.
- 1904: The Internet Archive has volume 3.
- 1905-1906: The Internet Archive has volume 4, covering June 1905 to March 1906.
- 1906-1907: The Internet Archive has volume 5, numbers 1-3, covering October 1906-February 1907. This volume also includes an index of the first 5 volumes, and a supplement on the anthropometry of asylum inmates in Scotland.
- 1908-1909: The Internet Archive has volume 6, covering March 1908 to March 1909.
- 1909-1910: The Internet Archive has volume 7, covering July 1909 to November 1910.
- 1911-1912: The Internet Archive has volume 8, covering July 1911 to January 1912.
- 1913: The Internet Archive has volume 9.
- 1914-1915: The Internet Archive has volume 10, covering April 1914 to May 1915.
- 1915-1917: The Internet Archive has volume 11, covering November 1915 to May 1917.
- 1918-1919: The Internet Archive has volume 12, covering November 1918 to December 1919.
- 1920-1921: The Internet Archive has volume 13, covering October 1920 to October 1921.
- 1922: The Internet Archive has volume 14, numbers 1 and 2.
Official Site / Current Material
- The official Biometrika website has information about the journal, and gives subscription-based access to all articles, as well as free access to certain selected articles.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.