presents serial archive listings for
Broadway Magazine was an illustrated magazine covering New York theater and culture.
Broadway Magazine began in 1898. In 1907, it was renamed 'New Broadway Magazine', which then became 'Hampton's Broadway Magazine' in 1908 and 'Hampton's Magazine' in 1909. (Issues published under the non-Broadway titles are listed separately.)
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1898-1899: HathiTrust has many issues from volumes 1 and 2. The first issue (April 1898) is missing, and some of the pages are cut off.
- 1901: The Internet Archive has volume 7, covering April to September 1901.
- 1902-1903: HathiTrust has volume 10, covering October 1902 to March 1903.
- 1903: HathiTrust has volume 11, covering April to September 1903.
- 1903-1904: HathiTrust has volume 12, covering October 1903 to March 1904.
- 1904: HathiTrust has volume 13, numbers 1-6, covering April to September 1904.
- 1904-1905: HathiTrust has volume 13, numbers 7-12, covering October 1904 to March 1905.
- 1905: HathiTrust has volume 14, covering April to September 1905.
- 1906: HathiTrust has volume 16, number 4, dated July 1906.
- 1908: HathiTrust has volume 21, number 4 of Hampton's Broadway Magazine, dated October 1908.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.