presents serial archive listings for
Bulletin of the Detroit Museum of Art is the original bulletin of the Detroit Museum of Art, now the Detrior Institute of Art.
Bulletin of the Detroit Museum of Art began in 1904. In 1919 the Museum was acquired by the city of Detroit and changed its name to the Detroit Institute of Arts, and a new series reflecting that name was begun. We have listings for that series as well.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.