presents serial archive listings for
Bulletin of the National Research Council
Bulletin of the National Research Council was an irregularly published series of research articles and monographs published by the National Research Council in the US.
The first issue of Bulletin of the National Research Council appeared in 1919. The last issue of the Bulletin, number 123, appeared in 1950. The first 57 issues were also compiled in 11 volumes. I know of no copyright renewals for the Bulletin itself, and the issues I have inspected have no copyright notice. (I have not checked all of the monographic issues to see if they have had their copyright renewed under their monograph title, however.) The NRC continued to publish monographs afterwards, but not under the Bulletin series.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1919-1923: HathiTrust has the first 36 issues freely readable online (some packaged into volumes). Later issues may be searchable but not readable online.
- 1925: The Internet Archive has number 50, "Bibliography of Bibliographies on Chemistry and Chemical Technology". (See below for two supplements.)
- 1929, 1932: HathiTrust has numbers 71 and 86 online, which are two supplementary bibliographies of bibliographies on chemistry and chemical technology. (See above for the original bibliography of bibliographies, published as number 50.)
- 1932: HathiTrust has number 84 online, "Report of the Committee on Hydrodynamics".
- 1934: HathiTrust has number 96 online, "Selected Topics in Algebraic Geometry, II: Supplemental Report of the Committee on Rational Transformations"
- 1937: HathiTrust has number 101 online, "Handbook of Scientific and Technical Societies and Institutions of the United States and Canada" (third edition).
Official Site / Current Material
- While no longer publishing the Bulletin, the National Research Council still exists, and its website has information on its activities, and links to its reports (most of which can be freely read online).
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.