presents serial archive listings for
Dumbarton Oaks Papers
Dumbarton Oaks Papers is an annual publication of the Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection, concerned with Byzantine studies, the history of landscape architecture, and Pre-Columbian studies.
Dumbarton Oaks Papers began publication in 1941. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1999: Volume 53 includes proceedings from the Symposium on Aesthetics and Presentation in Byzantine Literature, Art and Music, and other articles.
- 2000: Volume 54 includes proceedings from a symposium on Constantinople: The Fabric of the City, and other articles.
- 2001: Volume 55 includes proceedings from symposia on Byzantine eschatology and economics, and other articles.
- 2002: Volume 56 includes papers from symposia on Byzantine monasticism and pilgrimage, fieldwork reports, and other articles
- 2003: Volume 57 includes papers from a symposium on late Byzantine Thessalonike, fieldwork reports, and other articles
Official Site / Current Material
- The Dumbarton Oaks Web site has information about the society, links to online texts it publishes, and to information about print publications.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.