presents serial archive listings for
Engineering News-Record, also known as ENR, is a journal of civil engineering and construction.
Engineering News-Record began in 1917 as a merger of Engineering News (which traces its roots back to 1874) and Engineering Record. It continued the volume numbering of Engineering News. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1917: HathiTrust has volume 78, covering April-June 1917.
- 1917: The Internet Archive has volume 79, covering July-December 1917.
- 1918: The Internet Archive has volume 80, covering January-June 1918.
- 1918: The Internet Archive has volume 81, covering July-December 1918.
- 1919: The Internet Archive has volume 82, covering January-June 1919.
- 1919: The Internet Archive has volume 83, covering July-December 1919.
- 1920: The Internet Archive has volume 84, covering January-June 1920.
- 1920: The Internet Archive has volume 85, covering July-December 1920.
- 1921: The Internet Archive has volume 86, covering January-June 1921.
- 1921: The Internet Archive has volume 87, covering July-December 1921.
- 1922: The Internet Archive has volume 88, covering January-June 1922.
- 1922: The Internet Archive has volume 89, covering July-December 1922.
- 1923: The Internet Archive has volume 90, covering January-June 1923.
- 1923: The Internet Archive has volume 91, covering July-December 1923.
- 1939: HathiTrust has the first half of volume 122, covering January-March 1939.
Official Site / Current Material
- The Engineering News-Record website has more information about the current publication, as well as articles on recent developments in engineering and the construction industry.
- We also list issues of The Contractor, which this publication absorbed in 1918.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.