presents serial archive listings for
The Esoteric was an American "magazine of practical esoteric thought" founded by Hiram Butler and published in the late 19th century.
The first issue of The Esoteric is dated July/Cancer 1887. (Issues were dated by astrological periods on the masthead, and by months elsewhere.) The last issues appeared in 1899. The magazine was succeeded by The Occult and Biological Journal.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1887-1899: HathiTrust has volumes 1-10, 12, and 13. Access may be restricted outside the United States; see below for unrestricted copies of some of these volumes.
- 1887-1888: The Internet Archive has volume 1, covering July 1887 to June 1888.
- 1888-1889: The Internet Archive has volume 2, covering July 1888 to June 1889.
- 1889-1890: The Internet Archive has volume 3, covering July 1889 to June 1890.
- 1892-1893: The Internet Archive has volume 6, covering July 1892 to June 1893.
- 1893-1894: The Internet Archive has volume 7, covering July 1893 to June 1894.
- 1894-1895: The Internet Archive has volume 8, covering July 1894 to June 1895.
- 1895-1896: The Internet Archive has volume 9, covering July 1895 to June 1896.
- 1898-1899: The Internet Archive has volumes 12 and 13, covering July 1898 to September 1899. (We know of no further issues in volume 13 besides the 3 included here.)
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.