SERIAL ARCHIVE LISTINGS
Harper's Magazine is a monthly magazine publishing literature and commentary.
Harper's Magazine began publication as Harper's New Monthly Magazine with the June 1850 issue. It changed its name to Harper's Monthly Magazine for the Christmas 1900 issue, and to Harper's Magazine for the March 1913 issue. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1850-1899: Cornell's Making of America archive has volumes 1-98. The issues appear as page images.
- 1850-1892, 1895-1901, 1903-1909, 1911-1922: HathiTrust has volumes 1, 3-18, 20-43, 45-55, 57-63, 65-66, 68-70, 72-85, 92, 94, 97-102, 107-115, 117-118, 123-130, and 132-145, scanned from holdings at the University of Michigan. The issues appear as page images.
- 1901-1905, 1908.1908, 1911: HathiTrust has volumes 103-107, 109-112, 116, 120, and 123, scanned from holdings at Princeton University. The issues appear as page images.
- 1910-1911: Google Books has *volume 122, covering December 1910 to May 1911. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1915: HathiTrust has volume 131, covering June-November 1915, scanned from the University of California.
Official Site / Current Material
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.