presents serial archive listings for
Journal of the American Institute of Architects was an architecture journal published in the 20th century by the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
Journal of the American Institute of Architects began in 1913, replacing the AIA's previous "Quarterly Bulletin". The journal ran until 1928, replaced the next year by "The Octagon", which then reclaimed the "Journal of the American Institute of Architects" name in 1944. That run of the journal lasted until 1957, when it was renamed "AIA Journal". The first copyright-renewed issue is March 1961 (v. 35 no. 3). We know of no actively copyright-renewed contributions. (More details) The periodical was known as "Architecture: The AIA Journal" in 2006, when it ceased publication.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.