Journal of the Annual Convention, Diocese of Newark is the official report of the Newark (New Jersey) Episcopal Diocese's annual convention. The title varied somewhat from year to year.
The Episcopal Diocese of Newark was created in 1874, split off the larger Diocese of New Jersey. It was originally called the Diocese of Northern New Jersey, and adopted its present name in 1886. It holds conventions to this day.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.