Journal of the Proceedings of the Annual Convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church, Diocese of Central Pennsylvania was the official report of the Central Pennsylvania Episcopal Diocese's annual convention. The title varied somewhat from year to year.
The Episcopal Diocese of Central Pennsylvania was formed out of the Diocese of Pennsylvania in 1871. In 1904, it split into Harrisburg and Bethlehem-based dioceses, the latter of which kept the Central Pennsylvania name until 1909. The Diocese of Harrisburg then reclaimed the Diocese of Central Pennsylvania name in the 1970s. That diocese continues to hold annual conventions. (Conventions under the Harrisburg and Bethlehem diocese names are listed separately.)
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.