Journal of the Annual Convention, Diocese of Harrisburg was the official report of the Harrisburg Episcopal Diocese's annual convention. The title varied somewhat from year to year.
The Episcopal Diocese of Harrisburg was formed in 1904 when the Diocese of Central Pennsylvania split into Harrisburg and Bethlehem-based dioceses. The Diocese of Harrisburg reclaimed the Diocese of Central Pennsylvania name in the 1970s (which had been used by the Bethlehem diocese until 1909). The Harrisburg-based Central Pennsylvania diocese continues to hold annual conventions. Conventions under the Central Pennsylvania name are listed separately.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.