Journal of the Annual Convention, Diocese of Pittsburgh is a report of the annual meeting of the Episcopal Church's Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) diocese. The title of the report has varied somewhat over time.
The Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh was carved out of the Diocese of Pennsylvania in 1865. It originally covered the entire western part of the state, until the Diocese of Erie (now the Diocese of Northwestern Pennsylvania) was carved off in 1910. In 2008, the Diocesan Convention voted to withdraw from the national Episcopal Church and align with the Anglican Province of the Southern Cone. The national Episcopal Church has not recognized this withdrawal, and has set up a diocesan organization with parishes that elected to stay aligned with them.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.