Journal of the Annual Council, Diocese of Milwaukee is the official report of the Milwaukee Episcopal Diocese's annual council or convention. The title has varied somewhat from year to year.
The Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee was organized in the 1840s as the Diocese of Wisconsin. (Conventions under that name are listed separately.) It was renamed the Diocese of Milwaukee in 1886. The Diocese of Eau Claire, covering northeastern Wisconsin, was split off in 1928. The diocese holds annual councils to this day.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.