presents serial archive listings for
Journal of the Annual Convocation, Missionary District of Asheville was a report of the annual meeting of the Episcopal Church's Asheville missionary district. The title has varied somewhat over time.
The Missionary District of Asheville was formed in 1895, in the western part of the Diocese of North Carolina. It became the Diocese of Western North Carolina in 1922.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.